Club Penguin Fans!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any guitar hero fans?Come here and learn about the next guitar hero games!

3 posters

Go down

Any guitar hero fans?Come here and learn about the next guitar hero games! Empty Any guitar hero fans?Come here and learn about the next guitar hero games!

Post by Bsnail™ Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:55 am

Well,I ♥ guitar hero and I did so reserch!I found 2 new guitar heros coming out!The first one is Guitar Hero:On Tour for DS,here is the trailer www.youtube.com/watch?v=InTq8Az_xeI .This next one is Guitar Hero:Aerosmith,feturing the band of Aerosmith!As you can see,I am a big fan of Aerosmith so I am very excited for this one!Here is a trailer and the track list www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRsULO1rHR8 www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoIw921yTDI

Ps.Guitar hero:Aerosmith is coming out on June 29,2008 and Guitar Hero:On Tour is coming out in Summer 2008

P.s.s-There is a guitar hero 4 in development!
Bsnail™
Bsnail™
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 97
Job/hobbies : I ♥ Golf!
Any guitar hero fans?Come here and learn about the next guitar hero games! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Any guitar hero fans?Come here and learn about the next guitar hero games! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-23

https://cpfans.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Any guitar hero fans?Come here and learn about the next guitar hero games! Empty Re: Any guitar hero fans?Come here and learn about the next guitar hero games!

Post by aaaphil Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:34 pm

yay new guitar hero comming
aaaphil
aaaphil
Mod
Mod

Male Number of posts : 651
Any guitar hero fans?Come here and learn about the next guitar hero games! Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Any guitar hero fans?Come here and learn about the next guitar hero games! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Any guitar hero fans?Come here and learn about the next guitar hero games! Empty Re: Any guitar hero fans?Come here and learn about the next guitar hero games!

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:48 pm

there already is 4 guitar heros...

1.Guitar Hero
2.Guitar Hero
3.Guitar Hero:Rocks the 80's
4:Guitar Her 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2008 2:00 pm

I don't like them

Back to top Go down

Post by aaaphil Thu May 01, 2008 2:02 pm

someone gave them to me well the one and second but I dont realy play them
aaaphil
aaaphil
Mod
Mod

Any guitar hero fans?Come here and learn about the next guitar hero games! Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Any guitar hero fans?Come here and learn about the next guitar hero games! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2008 4:29 am

really i love guitar hero

Back to top Go down

Post by aaaphil Fri May 02, 2008 5:55 am

well I like it but I dont love it
aaaphil
aaaphil
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2008 6:00 am

i love it but im not obsessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitty457 Wed May 21, 2008 3:03 pm

My bro has got Guitar Hero 2 and 3 and is on Expert at the moment.

Skitty457

Number of posts : 104
Any guitar hero fans?Come here and learn about the next guitar hero games! Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Any guitar hero fans?Come here and learn about the next guitar hero games! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2008 3:10 pm

lol im only on hard mode on #2! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2008 4:36 pm

Yay!I just preorderd Guiatr Hero:Aerosmith!

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitty457 Fri May 23, 2008 11:33 am

Good for you!I bet my bro will probably be wanting that...

Skitty457

Any guitar hero fans?Come here and learn about the next guitar hero games! Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Any guitar hero fans?Come here and learn about the next guitar hero games! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2008 5:13 pm

Oh,here is the next preview www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH9SmN-phwc

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitty457 Sun May 25, 2008 3:18 am

Oh yeah my bro said that he wanted Rockband or something where you can have guitars,drums and ppl singing on it.

Skitty457

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2008 11:14 am

Oh yes.That is an AWESOME game!They are making a guitra hero like that I hear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitty457 Mon May 26, 2008 3:38 am

Oh cool I can't wait!

Skitty457

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down