Club Penguin Fans!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny Blonde Joke! even though im blonde :)

2 posters

Go down

Funny Blonde Joke! even though im blonde :) Empty Funny Blonde Joke! even though im blonde :)

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 11:56 pm

okay...there was a blonde, a red-head, & a brunette that all work in a 20storie high windiw factory.They were on their lunch break om the very top floor. the Red-head said "If I get another Turkey Sandwich i swear i will jump out that window and kill myself", the brunette said "If I get another Ham Sandwich i swear i will jump out that window and kill myself" and the blonde said "If I get another Bologna Sandwich i swear i will jump out that window and kill myself"
so the next day they got the snadwiches they didnt want, jumped out the window and killed themselves.
2months later at the funerals the red-heads mom said "ooh so sad she was so nice Sad" the brunettes mom said "ooh she was such a beautiful girl Sad" and the blondes mom said "thats funny she made her own luinches!"
*************************************************END************************************

isnt this a classic !
~Nospicker
(c)<---copyright by me

Back to top Go down

Funny Blonde Joke! even though im blonde :) Empty Re: Funny Blonde Joke! even though im blonde :)

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2008 5:08 pm

That is sooooo funny!

Back to top Go down

Funny Blonde Joke! even though im blonde :) Empty Re: Funny Blonde Joke! even though im blonde :)

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2008 12:39 am

thanks alot vd my step-brother told it to me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitty457 Fri May 23, 2008 11:48 am

Oh so thats where you got it from....
Well Darren knows I don't get the joke.

Skitty457

Number of posts : 104
Funny Blonde Joke! even though im blonde :) Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Funny Blonde Joke! even though im blonde :) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by aaaphil Fri May 23, 2008 1:28 pm

ya funny joke darren
aaaphil
aaaphil
Mod
Mod

Male Number of posts : 651
Funny Blonde Joke! even though im blonde :) Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Funny Blonde Joke! even though im blonde :) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2008 1:17 pm

thanks aaaphil! and skitty ive explained it to you like 8 times! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitty457 Mon May 26, 2008 3:09 am

Well I still don't get it...

Skitty457

Funny Blonde Joke! even though im blonde :) Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Funny Blonde Joke! even though im blonde :) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by aaaphil Mon May 26, 2008 5:08 am

dont you get that the blong girl made is own sandwich so she killed herself
aaaphil
aaaphil
Mod
Mod

Male Number of posts : 651
Funny Blonde Joke! even though im blonde :) Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Funny Blonde Joke! even though im blonde :) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitty457 Wed May 28, 2008 9:01 am

OK everybody stop trying to help me understand it coz I never will.

Skitty457

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down