Club Penguin Fans!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keeping the chat box debating thread!

Go down

Keeping the chat box debating thread! Empty Keeping the chat box debating thread!

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2008 4:49 pm

Okay,so some people like the chat,and others don't!So,I have made this thread to debate to keep it or not!BUT,please no rude language!Okay let me start:

I got a P.M from the chat box owner saying please remove the chat box,it is geting hacked!So,is there any hackers on here?If there is,please tell me.It is best to tell the truth!And for the chat box owner,why are you blaming us?

Back to top Go down

Keeping the chat box debating thread! Empty Re: Keeping the chat box debating thread!

Post by aaaphil Thu May 15, 2008 5:03 pm

well he is saying that we hacked because the background changed
aaaphil
aaaphil
Mod
Mod

Male Number of posts : 651
Keeping the chat box debating thread! Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Keeping the chat box debating thread! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Keeping the chat box debating thread! Empty Re: Keeping the chat box debating thread!

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2008 5:05 pm

What?I am not getting rid of it for that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 8:09 am

I did create this chat box and nobody will hack it,i'm guest in it,how about reinstall the chat box

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 8:52 am

We have a new chat box,so thread closed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down