Club Penguin Fans!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darren and Aaaphil's glitch list

Go down

Darren and Aaaphil's glitch list Empty Darren and Aaaphil's glitch list

Post by aaaphil Sat May 03, 2008 10:56 am

these are some special dances nospicker and I found for CP NOTE:OTHERS CANNOT SEE YOU DOIING THESE

how to do the superman:go to your playercard take off all your clothes and exit your playercard...re-open your playercard and put on the floaties. NOTE: DONT CLOSE YOUR PLAYERCARD!!and dance

how to fly without a hat:go to your playercard take off all your clothes and exit your playercard...re-open your playercard and put on the heicopter hat.NOTE: DONT CLOSE YOUR PLAYERCARD!and dance

how to make it look like your shouting:go to your playercard take off all your clothes and exit your playercard...re-open your playercard and put on the camera. NOTE: DONT CLOSE YOUR PLAYERCARD!!and WAVE

how to make it look like you brusshing off your shoulders:go to your playercard take off all your clothes and exit your playercard...re-open your playercard and put on the maracas.NOTE: DONT CLOSE YOUR PLAYERCARD!!and then dance.

how to do the robot:go to your playercard take off all your clothes and exit your playercard...re-open your playercard and put on the drum sticks. NOTE: DONT CLOSE YOUR PLAYERCARD!!and then dance.

how to play the air guitar:go to your playercard take off all your clothes and exit your playercard...re-open your playercard and put on the guitar (eletric or acoustic or the violion(red or black for electric).NOTE: DONT CLOSE YOUR PLAYERCARD!!and then dance.

how to wave with the opposite hand: go to your playercard take off all your clothes and exit your playercard...re-open your playercard and put on the lasso NOTE: DONT CLOSE YOUR PLAYERCARD!!and then dance.

how to lift weights(with no weights):go to your playercard take off all your clothes and exit your playercard...re-open your playercard and put on the clown outfit. NOTE: DONT CLOSE YOUR PLAYERCARD!!and then dance.

how to jump:go to your playercard take off all your clothes and exit your playercard...re-open your playercard and put on the mine hat. NOTE: DONT CLOSE YOUR PLAYERCARD!!and then dance.

how to throw air!:go to your playercard take off all your clothes and exit your playercard...re-open your playercard and put on the pizza hat. NOTE: DONT CLOSE YOUR PLAYERCARD!!and then dance.

how to make it look like a guitar is stopped:go to your playercard take off all your clothes and exit your playercard...re-open your playercard and put on the firefighter uniform. NOTE: DONT CLOSE YOUR PLAYERCARD!!and then dance.

how to poar invisible coffee:go to your playercard take off all your clothes and exit your playercard...re-open your playercard and put on the coffee apron. NOTE: DONT CLOSE YOUR PLAYERCARD!!and then dance.

how to karate-chop:go to your playercard take off all your clothes and exit your playercard...re-open your playercard and put on the blacksmith apron. NOTE: DONT CLOSE YOUR PLAYERCARD!!and then dance.

how to do the swing your partner 'roun n 'roun dance:go to your playercard take off all your clothes and exit your playercard...re-open your playercard and put on the tuba. NOTE: DONT CLOSE YOUR PLAYERCARD!!and then dance.

how to put your hands up like someone just scored a goal:go to your playercard take off all your clothes and exit your playercard...re-open your playercard and put on either the referee shirt, tour guide hat, or the rescue penguins out fit.NOTE: DONT CLOSE YOUR PLAYERCARD!!and then WAVE!

catch some waves in the binocular:if you go to the cove then go to the catch some waves game and fastly click the binoculors while looking thwrew the binoculors it will ask you if you want to play catch some wave

jet pack in telescope :if you go to the beacon (top of lighthouse) then go to the jet pack adventure game and fastly click the telescope you will look in the telescope and it will ask you if you want to play the jet pack adventure game

and thats it...I hope you like them

Last edited by aaaphil on Sat May 03, 2008 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
aaaphil
aaaphil
Mod
Mod

Male Number of posts : 651
Darren and Aaaphil's glitch list Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Darren and Aaaphil's glitch list Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Darren and Aaaphil's glitch list Empty Re: Darren and Aaaphil's glitch list

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2008 11:01 am

did you just copy this off our CPC version? bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by aaaphil Sat May 03, 2008 11:04 am

not ecxacly I remove some and put some other
aaaphil
aaaphil
Mod
Mod

Darren and Aaaphil's glitch list Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Darren and Aaaphil's glitch list Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2008 12:47 pm

cool list the both

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2008 12:49 pm

thanks...i also posted it on CPC

Back to top Go down

Post by aaaphil Sat May 03, 2008 12:51 pm

yup but he cant see it because cpc dont work
but tanks for thinking it's cool
aaaphil
aaaphil
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2008 12:53 pm

yeah...sice CPC is down that could be a problem ... lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2008 12:55 pm

ok,back on topic
like the both copied it to here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2008 2:07 am

huh? i dont get what you said mhd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2008 6:56 am

I mean you and aaaphil copied this form CPC

Back to top Go down

Post by aaaphil Sun May 04, 2008 7:01 am

not ecxacly because we copied some but we putted other so the list is not exactly the same
aaaphil
aaaphil
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2008 10:28 am

yeah we just put all that we knew

Back to top Go down

Post by aaaphil Sun May 04, 2008 10:29 am

well those that we didn,t already post here
aaaphil
aaaphil
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2008 10:33 am

yeah and some when i came up with the ones i did i just thought of stuff...and i think thats what aaaphil did too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2008 10:38 am

Great list!

P.s-whats the abreviation for this site CPF?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2008 10:41 am

CPF is cpfans.darkbb.com (this site/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down