Club Penguin Fans!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have any sugestions about this website?Post them here!

3 posters

Go down

Have any sugestions about this website?Post them here! Empty Have any sugestions about this website?Post them here!

Post by Bsnail™ Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:48 pm

We want to make the place better,so please post your suggestions,and coments about the website!
Bsnail™
Bsnail™
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 97
Job/hobbies : I ♥ Golf!
Have any sugestions about this website?Post them here! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Have any sugestions about this website?Post them here! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-23

https://cpfans.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Have any sugestions about this website?Post them here! Empty Re: Have any sugestions about this website?Post them here!

Post by aaaphil Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:25 am

well for now I dont have any but later maby I will
aaaphil
aaaphil
Mod
Mod

Male Number of posts : 651
Have any sugestions about this website?Post them here! Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Have any sugestions about this website?Post them here! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Have any sugestions about this website?Post them here! Empty Re: Have any sugestions about this website?Post them here!

Post by Bsnail™ Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:18 pm

Okay,thats great!
Bsnail™
Bsnail™
Admin
Admin

Have any sugestions about this website?Post them here! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Have any sugestions about this website?Post them here! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:58 pm

i have idea,why we don't make a forum named Club Penguin user contests,admin can onlu put his contests in it,and win prizes like giving a accounts,is this idea good or not?
another idea,why we don't put special ranks like in cpc?

Back to top Go down

Post by aaaphil Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:39 pm

good idear for the contest but what do you mean by special ranks
do you mean like 20 one fire 40 post two fires
aaaphil
aaaphil
Mod
Mod

Have any sugestions about this website?Post them here! Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Have any sugestions about this website?Post them here! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:13 pm

i think we should have more places on the chatbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2008 2:15 pm

What do you mean nospicker?

Back to top Go down

Post by aaaphil Thu May 01, 2008 2:16 pm

I was going to ask the same question
aaaphil
aaaphil
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2008 4:43 am

i mean like in the chatbox...we only have on place to put every thing that were talking about...but if theres other ppl talking about something entirely different then everyones all confused...so its basiclly like chatbox rooms is what i mean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2008 6:53 am

I don't think it will be good idea

Back to top Go down

Post by aaaphil Fri May 02, 2008 6:57 am

well I think the chat box is goog like it is
aaaphil
aaaphil
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2008 8:15 am

just throwing some ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by aaaphil Fri May 02, 2008 8:18 am

ya another idear is that we would have team like the blue team and red team and we could do huge snowball fight
aaaphil
aaaphil
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2008 8:38 am

that would be cool...but nothing to do with cpfans

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. venum Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:38 pm

The owner ROCKs!!!!!!! Laughing

Dr. venum
Need to read the rules
Need to read the rules

Number of posts : 5
Have any sugestions about this website?Post them here! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Have any sugestions about this website?Post them here! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Bsnail™ Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:39 pm

Why,thank you very much!
Bsnail™
Bsnail™
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. venum Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:39 pm

Very Happy Basketball

Just to let you know,that is spam.Sice you kinda new,I will let you off with it!

All the best,
Whammy911

Dr. venum
Need to read the rules
Need to read the rules

Have any sugestions about this website?Post them here! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Have any sugestions about this website?Post them here! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. venum Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:41 pm

Aerosmith ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!

Dr. venum
Need to read the rules
Need to read the rules

Back to top Go down

Post by Bsnail™ Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:42 pm

More spam(and they do)
Bsnail™
Bsnail™
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down