Club Penguin Fans!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hall of hero

2 posters

Go down

hall of hero Empty hall of hero

Post by aaaphil Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:50 am

did you already saw that rumor

go to the underground pool at exactley 12 pm or am. when you hear 3 beeps and the water in the pool glows play cart sufer and then go back to the under ground pool at the most 7 minets after you hear the 3 beeps ans then click on the middle of the pool and walk there. After that click on the rope in the pool. count to 30 and through a snow ball. And then say im a hero to the world and then say yo ho ho and a bottle of rum. You will now fall down a long slide and fall on to pillows. There are 3 doors go in the middle one and then there will be 4 doors go in the blue one. then there will be 5 doors go in to the triangle door. After you wait 5 mins 2 portles will open. go in the black and green one not the pink and yellow one. After all of that you will have to take a quiz to see if you would make a good hero. if so you will get a cape and get to the hall of heroes if you use your hero signal. They give you hard things to do like find Pennys dog. His dog is in the agent room on the 2 by 5 monitor. After that you will have to make a logo and put it on your cape. if you do all of this you take an inspetion on your logo color to match the logo and cape. If you pass you will get a paper that shows you passed. IN 1 or 2 weeks you will get a hat with an H on it if you became a hero if not you get a message that takes your things away. If you do the first hero task you will be a HERO if not you get the note that says “you fired. from the hero king. If you are a HERO you will you will get 1000 coins evey week. If you do a hero task you will get 9000+. Every hero task you do you get more and more money untill you get 9,999,999 coin per hero task. After you get up to this point you will be a super hero. After 1 month a massage will apear if you do alot of hero tasks. The message will promote you to king hero. If you do 60 hero tasks in the next week you will get a message that says,”You have been promoted to Grand Master Hero. You will now Get to go to the Hall of the club Heros. Not just The hall of heros. When you teach you will get 99,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 coins every time. You can teach 457 time a week and to keep you title you will have to do this 6 weeks in a row. But if you dont you will have to start all over again. (NOT FUN SO PLEASE DO IT 457 TIMES A WEEK FOR 6 WEEKS. One training takes 2 seconds. To train some one go to The Hall Of club heros. And then click on the i want to train botten.

I dont think it's possible but it's still a rumor
aaaphil
aaaphil
Mod
Mod

Male Number of posts : 651
hall of hero Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100hall of hero Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

hall of hero Empty Re: hall of hero

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:51 am

i didn't hear of that rumor,i will try it soon if i can

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2008 6:16 am

wow....wherever you heard that is pretty wierd...cool...but wierd

Back to top Go down

Post by aaaphil Thu May 01, 2008 1:18 pm

well I was looking for rumors then I tiped cp rumors in google and that rumor came out
aaaphil
aaaphil
Mod
Mod

Male Number of posts : 651
hall of hero Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100hall of hero Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitty457 Wed May 21, 2008 2:48 pm

Hmmm...well Ive never heard of that b4.I dont think it is true.

Skitty457

Number of posts : 104
hall of hero Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100hall of hero Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2008 3:13 pm

me niether but its cool!

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitty457 Mon May 26, 2008 3:31 am

Yeah it sounds pretty cool but that can't be real coz none of the rumors in CP r real.

Skitty457

Number of posts : 104
hall of hero Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100hall of hero Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down