Club Penguin Fans!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What song are you listening to right now?

3 posters

Go down

What song are you listening to right now? Empty What song are you listening to right now?

Post by Bsnail™ Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:42 am

What song are you listening to now?

I am listening to my favorite band,Aerosmith the song is called Walk This Way
Bsnail™
Bsnail™
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 97
Job/hobbies : I ♥ Golf!
What song are you listening to right now? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What song are you listening to right now? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-23

https://cpfans.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

What song are you listening to right now? Empty Re: What song are you listening to right now?

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:43 am

i'm listeing to eminem called when im gone

Back to top Go down

What song are you listening to right now? Empty Re: What song are you listening to right now?

Post by aaaphil Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:35 pm

Im listening to the beatles
Lucy in the sky with diamond
aaaphil
aaaphil
Mod
Mod

Male Number of posts : 651
What song are you listening to right now? Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100What song are you listening to right now? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:15 pm

I love eminem songs,there cool,and now i'm listening to 50cent

Back to top Go down

Post by aaaphil Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:57 am

im listening tto streamline (it put me hyper)
aaaphil
aaaphil
Mod
Mod

What song are you listening to right now? Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100What song are you listening to right now? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:36 pm

im listening to "bird and the worm" by The Used

Back to top Go down

Post by aaaphil Thu May 01, 2008 4:59 am

i dont listen to any song now
aaaphil
aaaphil
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2008 1:23 pm

Me too,i'm tired of them now

Back to top Go down

Post by aaaphil Thu May 01, 2008 1:24 pm

well me it's because my radio is blowed and my itune and my limewire dont work
aaaphil
aaaphil
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2008 1:28 pm

well i have sound but i'm really tired lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by aaaphil Thu May 01, 2008 2:32 pm

Im listening to ...nothing
well im happy but not happy because that I have no music who work but im happy because that tomorow I dont have school
aaaphil
aaaphil
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2008 2:42 pm

I'm happy because i'm not listing to music now:lol!:

Back to top Go down

Post by aaaphil Thu May 01, 2008 2:46 pm

my music program work now but my head hurt me so I dont listen to it
aaaphil
aaaphil
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitty457 Sun May 25, 2008 3:25 am

Well Im not listening to music,well I am but its my bros.He plays it really loud and he has this annoying song called Dizzy Rascal.

Skitty457

Number of posts : 104
What song are you listening to right now? Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100What song are you listening to right now? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by aaaphil Sun May 25, 2008 5:53 am

Im not listening to music
aaaphil
aaaphil
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitty457 Mon May 26, 2008 3:25 am

Im just listening to the songs of the birds outside.

Skitty457

Number of posts : 104
What song are you listening to right now? Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100What song are you listening to right now? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum