Club Penguin Fans!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Chat.All members of this site MUST come!

4 posters

Go down

New Chat.All members of this site MUST come! Empty New Chat.All members of this site MUST come!

Post by Bsnail™ Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:58 pm

Come to this chat wwsitew.xat.com/ClubPenguinFansCPF .

Last edited by Bsnail™ on Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Never mind)
Bsnail™
Bsnail™
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 97
Job/hobbies : I ♥ Golf!
New Chat.All members of this site MUST come! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100New Chat.All members of this site MUST come! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-23

https://cpfans.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

New Chat.All members of this site MUST come! Empty Re: New Chat.All members of this site MUST come!

Post by aaaphil Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:03 am

ok I will go
aaaphil
aaaphil
Mod
Mod

Male Number of posts : 651
New Chat.All members of this site MUST come! Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100New Chat.All members of this site MUST come! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

New Chat.All members of this site MUST come! Empty Re: New Chat.All members of this site MUST come!

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:08 am

i will go also

Back to top Go down

Post by Nospicker(is back) Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:20 am

i will also go

Nospicker(is back)
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 32
New Chat.All members of this site MUST come! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Chat.All members of this site MUST come! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by mhd Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:16 am

ur the only one can add it whammy,i must have the code to add it but ur the only who know it,i can't add it,sorry
mhd
mhd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 48
New Chat.All members of this site MUST come! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100New Chat.All members of this site MUST come! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Bsnail™ Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:10 pm

I added it!
Bsnail™
Bsnail™
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 97
Job/hobbies : I ♥ Golf!

Registration date : 2008-04-23

https://cpfans.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nospicker(is back) Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:21 am

Very Happy cool! but you did the link wrong Very Happy

Nospicker(is back)
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 32
New Chat.All members of this site MUST come! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Chat.All members of this site MUST come! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down